Tuesday, July 10, 2007

What Your Heart Says?





Now I am back to the old and tired blog of mine.

You know what? Blogging seems easy on the surface but it is actually not so. It demands your focus just like any other jobs do. It takes a heart to keep you going. Oh yes you can always take it for granted on what subject you want to write without thinking what the readers may feel. What the perception of others towards you with your words. But, I prefer to have my feelings to set out in concert with my entry.

And, to say the least, it beats me lately.

My wife commented the other day in the car about my blog that hardly have new entries posted. She said I must be very busy for not finding time to write. I denied if it was only due to time. I have all the time and plenty of stories to tell. It is more than just time and subject matter. Like I said, it is the heart that matters. Only bloggers know it best. Don’t you guys?

Well, “busy” was the keyword that triggers the banter.

It started when I mentioned to her; at the rate she is working now, she’s supposed to earn a salary of at least RM 15,000, RM 20,000 a month. And of course she laughed at my remark when she only make a small fraction of it.

Right! When she has to relentlessly attending courses, trainings, conference & symposium, apart from her desk work and liaison exertion with the government offices, it must be hectic on her. But, what can you expect when your vocation is in the public sector?

The gist from the repartee we had had that I can conclude here is; as long as she enjoys what she is doing, no matter how demanding the tasks are and how tiring for her physically and mentally, it is fine with me. Not just that. I am always in support in any ways possible. For, in the end of the day, I am happy to see her satisfied with what she is doing and back home to be a good mother and wife as she always do.

As for me, when my heart says it’s time for me to blog, I blog.





_________________________________________________________________________

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

demo memo klah! as usual...

p/s tok cang tgk demo dlm gambar at KGAAS.

ManaL said...

And i read those lines with a pinch of salt. Man, u r one soul with a deep sense of integrity not to mention a headstrong but all for the good cause. And funny too nonetheless....there're a lot of childish hints but hey, any one regardless of age buat songel/perangai in their own way....

And everytime u "reappear" with another entry, it's always "mind-boggling". Had to say i learnt some fancy english terms/phrases from blogs like urs.

Thanks, mate for resurfacing with style!

Theta said...

Welcome back to blogging....
Yeah, agreed - sometimes when your heart is not in it, you can't force yourself to scribble your thoughts onto cyberspace.

UglyButAdorable said...

welcome back sir...

Makcik Runner said...

haloooo gabby!

hawau u? lama dah tak baca yr blog ni. u pon dah terkena penyakit malas nak blog ek?

i totally agree with u - blog from the heart. blogging is supposed to be a fun thing to do not a chore.

arZOoo said...

akum gab... yup...its all about heart..kalo hati dah taknak,tak boleh nak d paksa2 kan..welkem back bro..

Unknown said...

Hi Gab,

How are you? Lama tak banter. I think blogging has its ups and downs. Go with the flow lah, that's the best. Cheers.

m i n e r a l . . . said...

blog from the heart...
yeahhh its true...
dun blog if its juz fairytales also :)...
er.r.r.r some fairytales i like it very much...
"sang kancil dan buaya" [ nie kategori citer dongeng ker kanak2? konpius]

nanies said...

salam gab..yerlah nani pun camtu tu...nak2 dah kena g cc kalu nak nulis..so bila idea tuu ada..tak ada masa lak..

liyas said...

You're good..you 'chat' from the heart..

~elly~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~elly~ said...

~~salam GAB~~

lama x berkomunikasi ngn Gab.. windu rasanya..penulisan Gab pun amat menarik untuk d ikuti sntiasa.. teruskan Gab.. begitu gak ngn blog kgkawan lain..tapi sering kesuntukan masa utk membaca.. amat berminat juga utk menulis..sekadar meluahkan apa yg tersirat d jiwa.. tp kang tk buat keje opis plak.. ermmm.. x dapek den nk nolong..hu hu hu

~~@@salam GAB@@~~

~ GAB ~ said...

To My Junior -> Nice to have you reading my blog. You can always figure out from the pic taken at Kelab Golf Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah (KGSAAS) the other day. Were you there at Bukit Jalil for our futsal tournament the other day? I was there...




MANAL -> You are always nice with your words to me and I appreciate that. Well, put it this way MANAL...
When I blog I do carry the attitude as if all those readers are the ones deals with me in the real life. Yeah, some are the personal friends that even know me since I was a kid... and am always looking forward to know other readers personally.
Banyak songeh huh? Sometimes when the kid in me came out... hehehehe...





THETA -> Thanks for dropping in... Of all you know, I am a regular to your page as well... Sorry for not leaving traces.





UBA -> Thank you... SMILE





KC -> We have all the time bantering in our community portal albeit less visit to my blog. And I am looking forward to see your new entry in your blog soon.





RUBY -> Ruby...Ruby... Ruby... You are always my favourite artiste. *Smile.... Big one* - There you go....
Enjoy so much on the crispy things you have in your blog... Nice of you to drop by.





ARZOO -> Betul tu ZU... Likewise if you fail to interact with me from your heart, we won't be friends for years like we are now...
I left my heart in Ampang... weheheheh





TUN -> Those "Sang Kancil and Sang Buaya" story can come from the heart too TUN. Try to re-write the story in your own version TUN... And I'd be the first person to look for publishers to put your work in the market... wekekekek





NANI -> Nani... You are charming on your own way. After years knowing you, you are still like before. Any single word you have to write, any single SMS you sent, Any word uttered from your mouth over the phone, it reflects clearly what's in your heart.





LIYAS -> Thanks for saying that. You make me feel good. Please do drop by again, at your disposal...





ELLY -> Isyyyy.... Lamanya tak dengar berita. How's life ELLY? I did send you SMS inviting you to my house but no reply. Are you still using the same phone number?
BTW, send me the URL to your blog. It fails to connect.

~elly~ said...

hehehhe GAB...im still using the same number..but sometime no credit to reply..hu hu hu... elly ade dpt sms mention u balik dr klate..tp still x terbalas..so sorry...

my blog url?? no need la.. lama x update pun.. Just wait until i create a new i one..

Kak Teh's BLOG DIRECTORY

Powered by Blogger

IDHAM'S BLOG DIRECTORY

Powered by Blogger

Site Meter