Thursday, May 08, 2008

The mockery of my guts

Pseudo-galaxy

It puzzles people when I show this image to them. It is fun to see their foreheads wrinkle, as much fun as I am photographing it. I name it as Pseudo-Galaxy. Can you guess what this is?

I may be writing and replying in a lot of political issues in prominent blogs in the cyberspace under assumed nicknames but I want to keep the record clean in my personal blog from politics. This is mainly due to realizing that I am not the type of person inclined towards partisan politics but more on quests of understanding the nature of the issue is raised; try to rationalize it and for my own consumption, figuring out the best possible answer to it to resolute community unrests – and on top of it to visualize what would benefit the society.

Throughout the pursuit, I found out that more often than not, issues are just mere blusters and innuendos. They’d blow things out of proportions over the course of justifying what they want to have the way the very issue is projected. They’d shout profanity at each other and blasphemous over others’ prudent. It is hardly can be seen one agrees with what opinionated by the counterpart even though when it principally deserves an agreement for it indisputably is meritoriously spot-on. They won’t easily trade-off. It’s a tough thing for a living soul with a heart like me to comprehend, let alone to swallow – and it is saddened.

Anyway, I don’t want to carry those frustrations, disappointments and disenchantments into this “From the Governor’s Desk” blog. Let it remain as the place for me to entertain myself with the heavenly things that I see in my day-to-day life. Let it remain for me to record the growth chart of my kids and it is for me to see what kind of emotions behind what I had to write when I would later recall. Let it be the place for me to rekindle my past to have me reminded from where I come from and what pasts made me today.

And let it be the place of sojourn from my daily tasks.

And….. You know what? The one I wrote above comes from deep within me despite of my digression when I hit the keyboard without knowing what I want to write.

****************************************************************************

I want you to enjoy these pictures.

These are taken during our recent trip on Sunday (4th May 2008) to Kalumpang Resort in Kuala Kubu Baru. I had fun playing in cool water of the stream with my boys Sam and Edrin. Fara and her mom were just contented to just watch us from the distance.


Kalumpang (1)


Kalumpang (2)


__________________________________________________________________________

14 comments:

Sue.Aleen said...

gambar paling atas tu bukan penapis besi tu ke? kalo silap ya ampunnnnn

Makcik Runner said...

is this one of the reasons u shy away from the community website recently?

err, actually i saw u on that sports day at SKSU, u were sitting right infront of me tapi kita malu la nak tegur hang....awwww!

jaketbiru said...

wow.. SLR.. slow shuttel speed.. with tripod or hand handel??

cantikk.. cantikkk.. miss my cannon SLR..

Doc said...

people miss you already at the forum :)

Anonymous said...

Kopi_o cakap.. nampaknya, Gab dah semakin teror dlm fotografi :)

Nuts@Kacc said...

ermm...bestnya mandi kat situ...nk pegi sana jugakk la..hehe..

~andelia~

abgbest said...

Gab Bro, other than you siapa you agak yg bolih jadi lecturer in blogging kat UiTM nanti (not jeff ooi kan? ) .... tak lama lagi ada subjek in Blog ni .....

Anonymous said...

It has been long time I following your writing in this blog... but never leave a comment.
Admire it so much.
Keep on writing... coz I am learning...

Your English is so good sir...

~ GAB ~ said...

SUE ALEEN --> You go click on the image, the you'll find the answer after it is redirected.





KC --> No, it is not the reason why I do not frequent myself to our community website. I was initially busy with my office things and incidentally when time is in my hand, I got hooked in other forum over the net and hardly have time to be there.

As far as I am concerned, there are a lot of things I like there because none of us really that knowlegable in politics. I am the worst, to say the least. And it becomes jokes when people start to behave in bigotry over political issues. Even some claimed they know politics by merely being supporters in a political party. It always make me smile. And it always make my day.

And... You should've said hello to me. Why you...?!!!

~ GAB ~ said...

NIDE --> Precisely, it is slow shutter speed. Anything more than half a second can be considered as slow shutter speed. Thus, having slow shutter speed in use, definitely we can't trust our own handling. Tripod need to be used. And I did.





DOC --> Hehehe... I am the type that fall in the category of stubborn. Regardless of what reason, when I say I don't want, I wouldn't do it then, or it works as much otherwise. I have no issue not to be there, just that I don't feel like it. Wait until I feel like it going in there.

~ GAB ~ said...

KOPI O --> You always have good words for me and I appreciate it so much. Since I am the type of person that really put my efforts fully in what I am doing, little wonder I could even see myself developed in the field from the ground, with zero knowledge. And am glad you can see the difference. It's a long way for me to go still though.




NUTS @ KACC --> I can assure you that place is nice. Make a point to be there some time.

~ GAB ~ said...

ABANG BEST --> You are another person among many that always make my heart sings. Hehehehe... my wishful thinking is as such too Abg Best but the humility in me always see the best are in others.





SYAZE --> I thank you a zillion for your vote of confidence. I'm not too graceful when it comes to accepting compliments but this time I try my best to take it fully because I smell sincerity in your words. Thank you.

Sue.Aleen said...

arghh benci betul tembakan tak mengena... grrrrr....

Anonymous said...

Dear Blogger/Webmaster,

Minta tolong promote link ini (http://sksu.slide.com) untuk promote aktiviti-aktiviti SK Saujana Utama. Ia mengandungi gambar2 aktiviti dan akan bertambah dari masa ke semasa.

Buat masa ini, website takda. Ini aje yg kita mampu sekarang. Masa depan, insyallah kita akan ada website.

Appreciate your help. TQVM

Hussein (012-2323651)
NYDP, PIBG 2008

ps. Superbly Beautiful pictures you have here. We could do with your talents & quality pictures to help us promote SK Saujana Utama. Wonder if any of your kids are schooling there. We badly need help to get a website up & running. One of the pressing issues affecting SKSU is that it is over crowded. Virtually 'bursting at the seams' if you know what i mean. All 'official' efforts has been done by the school admin but there seem to be no commitment. What we need to do is pressure the 2 main developers, Glomac & Pristana, to push the feederal govt to build another school. I've been in the PIBG for the past 2-3 years & what I know is that most problems can be solved if the number of students are reduced. By next year, 2009, SKSU will have more than 3,000 students. We really need all the help we can get. For our children's future.

Kak Teh's BLOG DIRECTORY

Powered by Blogger

IDHAM'S BLOG DIRECTORY

Powered by Blogger

Site Meter