Thursday, October 05, 2006

My Firstliner: Republished

I was just browsing through my first entry ever in my blog late last year, titled My Firstliner. I read through my reply for a comment by a good friend of mine, nicknamed TUN. Something was telling me about the reply that for a moment it touched me. I had my eyes briefly clouded with tears for a second or two....

Here goes...
*********************************************************************************


Hi, TUN... Thanks for dropping by. How're our friends doing? Lately I'm kind'o busy. Right after Raya the other day, I engaged on a new project. Hardly have time to mingle around with you guys. Plenty of things need to be patched up. Handling a group of professionals in my team, I need to be a cut above the rests; quite taxing ay...

Pretty soon I'll let you know, a new thing in the portal. My people are working hard day and night. Some have to miss public holidays working on it.

Talking about family, I am having heckuva good life seeing my kids growing up before my eyes. My two boys just entered into the threshold of manhood, they were circumsized weeks ago. It's kind 'o "enjoyable" time with mixed feelings when you are at the operation table comforting your boys to go through the "circumsicion ordeal". Looking back at my old days, perhaps I didn't experience a father by my side to comfort me up, hence he passed away long before I knew what life was all about.

My girl.... phewww..she grows up faster than I ever imagined. All of the suddens, she's a young lady now. At times I am half-heartedly treat her as a kid knowing that she's a grown-up girl...

Enough for now, God Bless!!!


Saturday, December 31, 2005 10:53:42 AM

7 comments:

Kak Teh said...

Gab, This ramadan, I had to hold back tears as we all prayed berjemaah with husband as imam and my youngest as the bilal. His call to prayers in his already adult voice, confirmed that he is no longer the little baby i think he is. Yes, they do grow up very fast. and my girls? well - they fit in nicely in my kebayas that I wore as a gadis remaja dulu.

Anonymous said...

tau2 jer lepaih tu dah dapat cucu plak...cucu atok! hehe

anggerik merah said...

Gab,

I was here and enjoy reading yr entry.

Idham said...

:) GAB...enjoy the moments....every moments...as those too will pass, and we can only turn back with hindsights...

idham

UglyButAdorable said...

real moments yeah gab?? very much enjoy the short n sweet entry..

m i n e r a l . . . said...

sebenarnya tadi dah tulis punyalah panjang..tp takleh post sbb tun dah upgrade ke beta version, kena log in semula baru leh post comment...

anyway...post gab kali nie buat tun rasa terharu...setiap detik sgt berhargakan gab?...

dulu ade kawan2 tanya kenapa guna mineral? ermm jawapan tun..mineral=bahan galian, ade pelbagai bentuk, pelbagai jenis, pelbagai kegunaan, bole diguna secara positif or negatif, semuanya terpulang pada manusia. (tersirat sungguh maknanya kan hhehehehe)..

p/s: secara jujurnya mineral dtg dari air mineral yg sentiasa ada di 'workstation' nie... kecuali bulan puasa yer. :)
'SIMBIOSIS' heheehe tu jer jawapan ringkas sepatutnya.

~ GAB ~ said...

Kak Teh --> Wahhh... nice!


Kicapsoda --> The day will come... kalau panjang umur


Anggerik Merah --> Thanks for the visit. Likewise I do enjoy your entry as well and forgive me, I never leave my trace in it.


Idham --> That's right Sir...

The way I understand it...We have to take a moment to (really) think on what is going on around us and what's the best we suppose to do or act every minute of the hour... for us to cherish it later...


UBA --> Yeah... the spark can be in any form... even when it's short



Mineral --> SIMBIOSIS (Jawapan balas paling sesuai...wekekek)

Kak Teh's BLOG DIRECTORY

Powered by Blogger

IDHAM'S BLOG DIRECTORY

Powered by Blogger

Site Meter