Friday, July 21, 2006

Snake Bite

Today is Friday. Come Friday, I always feel good. I feel like; this is the day for me to wrap up the week. The night before I watched TV until it was very late of which I always get caught with TV program over ASTRO on this particular night. And... during the daytime so then it'd take a toll on me, very sleepy.

I was out from the office a little early, around 12:00 noon. I took time to walk around the area close to my office and I timed myself up for the lunch to have it finished minutes before the muazzin call for Friday prayer. I had a good one. Gerai Kak Melda over at the corner never failed me. You know, ayam kampung when it is properly prepared, it is very tasty.

During the sermon, oh boy, I felt so sleepy. I could hardly comprehend what the khatib was talking. Stood up, went to wet my face and tried to focus again. I did it twice.

After the prayer's over, everyone was invited for sembahyang hajat for Save Palestine but I could not join. Instead, I went to the back of the masjid and lied down. In seconds I dozed off. Hey, I have never done things like this before. The funny thing is, I had a dream when I was sleeping. It was a strange dream. I dreamt of a snake bit my neck and I woke up. All I know I was kind of dazed and confused, a little. The masjid was practically empty by then. Washed my face and drove back to office.

In the office, I sent message to TUN telling about my dream and BUYIE too. I was asking whether the dream was signaling me of having yet another marriage in a near future. Hahahaha! Malays do believe that anything to do with dreaming of snake bite, the maidens would be having a good surprise of either engagement is around the corner or someone is coming over for merisik or even marriage.

But that is for the maidens, and I am NOT!

8 comments:

nanies said...

salam gab..ur blog nampak fresh..

nanies said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~ GAB ~ said...

Yang NANI delete tu GAB dah dapat trace:
"salam gab...whahah..tak sempat nak tulis mail just wish u kat sini je..walaupun dah lambat...happy belated birthday..semoga panjang umur n murah rezeki..sihat selalu serta happy alwayzz..bersama keluarga tersayang, ikhlas..from me nani..."

Apa salahnya to wish me Happy Birthday kan?

Anonymous said...

Bagus tu Gab, mimpi di hari Jumaat dalam masjid. Walaupun siang hari, tapi tidur dalam keadaan berwudhuk. My husband kata I memang pentafsir mimpi yang bagus. Mungkin ada la beberapa mimpi dia yang kebetulan I predict jadi betul. Begitu juga kalau anak nak demam, I akan dapat mimpi. Tapi nak ke I bagi tafsiran mimpi you ni. Kut le kita ni not invited.

~ GAB ~ said...

Please do Amaria... tell me 'bout it. May be I started with the joke about it but it may be something else according to another branch of knowledge that I am lacking of.

m i n e r a l . . . said...

salam gab
hehehe rindu masuk sini...wahhh dh berubah wajah [new image]... hari nie tun busy design jamban tuk tuan rumah pemilik pengedar cctv samsung...hehehe tun igt nk buh cctv dia dlm jamban tu huahauhauha....

ermm pasal mmpi tu gab berhati2 tak mlm sabtu tu jejejejeje....

p/s: mainan tidur ialah mimpi... mainan mimpi ialah tidur... jadi jgn 'main' kalau dah 'tido'.... hahahahhaha

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum Gab,
Hari ni Jumaat, tak tertidur kat masjid lagi ke hari ni? Now back to your 'mimpi' last Friday.Pertama sekali cuba kita fikirkan, kenapa Allah berikan ilmu mentafsir mimpi kepada Nabi Yusuf A.S? Itu mukjizat dia...tapi dia mentafsir mimpi yang dialami oleh orang-orang biasa, bukan kalangan nabi juga. Bermakna, mimpi kekadang ada 'maksudnya'. Kalau Allah ingin memberi petanda, jangan 'ignore'. Sebab itu ada doa khusus yang diajar nabi sekiranya mendapat mimpi sama ada baik/tidak. Sekiranya instinct mengatakan kita dapat 'petanda baik' maka lakukanlah apa yang memungkinkan kebaikan itu datang kepada kita. e.g; sentiasa dlm keadaan berwudhu', sentiasa berselawat, menjaga kebersihan diri dan persekitaran, merendahkan diri memohon drp Allah, etc. Kalau instinct mengatakan ianya 'petanda buruk', cepat-cepat istighfar, solat hajat tolak bala, sentiasa membaca ayat-ayat pelindung. Sudah jelas bahawa 'takdir' hanya dapat diubah dengan doa dan ikhtiar.(Saya pun mencari-cari poin jugak ni, kalau silap tolong betulkan..).

Mengenai mimpi you, hanya 'instinct' you sahaja yang dapat menjawabnya.....

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Kak Teh's BLOG DIRECTORY

Powered by Blogger

IDHAM'S BLOG DIRECTORY

Powered by Blogger

Site Meter