Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Another day in Paradise



As a matter of fact, I have no idea whatsoever with the topic I wrote above. It just happened to come out in my mind the moment I started writing.

It must be an impromptu and I do believe the unplanned words or thoughts are always the most honest we can get without prior thinking. Look at the small kids. They would just bloat things out without much analytical done or rather none at all. They just say what they feel and not prepared for the consequences out of that.

As we grow older, we become more analytical and more diplomatic over the words as our mental developed and maturing over the years.

Like what I am trying to say here, the topic above is just popped out of the blue. Perhaps deep inside me I feel somewhat happy with the life that succumbed. Over the years I have learnt to accept things that may come crossing my way. Being hard-trained myself, I know what is all about to make the best out of what I have. I used to be walking around town penniless, not a single sen in my pocket. I used to go hungry and have nowhere to turn to. Well, what could it hurt, I managed my way through. I always believe help is on the way, it's just a matter of time. With that kind of persistency in my thinking, it happened to be true, at the end of the day, I'd always see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Well... it's time for a break

GAB

No comments:

Kak Teh's BLOG DIRECTORY

Powered by Blogger

IDHAM'S BLOG DIRECTORY

Powered by Blogger

Site Meter