Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Year Opener



My first day in office for the year 2006... Hours ago, my wife and I attended to our youngest kid, EDRIN, at his sekolah agama. By the way, he's 9 this year. By then SAM 12, was already in school (Sekolah Kebangsaan). He'll be in sekolah agama only in the evening after Sekolah Kebangsaan whilst the sister, FARA, 14 was also in school.

Yesterday I briefed all my children on the routine flow once the school starts. I've illustrated thoroughly on their movements and transits for day's routine. Last minute touch-up on the preparations was done yesterday. It seemed that the boys need to have green-colored "samping" for their sekolah agama and blue-colored samping for their Friday uniforms at Sekolah Kebangsaan.

Apparently Sam needs another pair of shoes for sekolah agama. His shoes are black-colored for sekolah kebangsaan (he's a prefect) and indeed need another pair of white-colored shoes for sekolah agama. He styled himself with new shoes at the store and he was satisfied with it. When we came back home, so then we realised as both shoes are left-footed. He tried out only one shoe at the store. Couldn't help it but laughed. It was a bit late to go back to the store and today he has to make do with black shoes for sekolah agama before I have them changed in the evening.

....Oh boy, lemme continue after a few hours stucked in the meeting room. Yeah, my first day in the new year. Loosing steam... Better off I stop here and continue some other time.

God Bless,
GAB

No comments:

Kak Teh's BLOG DIRECTORY

Powered by Blogger

IDHAM'S BLOG DIRECTORY

Powered by Blogger

Site Meter