Tuesday, January 03, 2006

SUNSET



It is so nice to see the sunset from my office. I always enjoy watching when it dips as much as I do enjoy watching it rises during the dawn. It really makes me feel so small watching the creation of God as the story tells from the beauty and marvel of the sun. My office in Megan Corporate Park is just nice facing the sunset, overlooking the highway with the traffic snarls.

I prefer to hit the road a bit later rather than wasting my time in the traffic jam. My normal practice is to have my Maghrib prayer performed in the office before go home. After all I have nothing much to hurry except when the glimpse of the wife and kids pass through my head.

Thought of after a prayer & a glass of teh tarik with my partners, I'll be heading home....



GAB

No comments:

Kak Teh's BLOG DIRECTORY

Powered by Blogger

IDHAM'S BLOG DIRECTORY

Powered by Blogger

Site Meter