Saturday, January 21, 2006

My Favourite Hangout Places


One of the places that I love to hang out when I want to be with myself is The Dome, KLCC. I just love sitting there sipping a cup of Cappuccino, watching the fountain, people around, the sorrounding buildings. At times I'd go after something light to go with my Cappuccino. May be I do not have much time to sit around now but once in a while, in the evening especially after having appointments around that area, I'd stop by. I'd proceed back to office before Maghrib.

Another place that I like to be with myself is spending my own quiet moment over in Kemansah. From the Zoo Negara entrance, leading towards Zoo View, just drive deeper there's not-so-famous place that I love to be at. I'd be sitting at the bank of the stream, watching the water flows, collecting rocks and throw them back in the water.
The option to be in the woods is way lot better than at The Dome, KLCC.




GAB

2 comments:

m i n e r a l . . . said...

hehehe teringat dulu kat dome klcc tempat i suka lepak waktu menganggur dulu....i miss that place.

Anonymous said...

hehehee...teringat cerita tahun lepas la tn. gab...dating kat KLCC. pada zat tak minat sangat dengan persekitaran KLCC tuh. tapi waktu malam memang la cantik. Zat minat dengan persekitarna putrajaya lagi, terutama waktu malam. So zat jarang balik ke setiawangsa lagi...dah lama tak tengok KLCC.

Kak Teh's BLOG DIRECTORY

Powered by Blogger

IDHAM'S BLOG DIRECTORY

Powered by Blogger

Site Meter